Saturday, September 19, 2009

Things I've learned from Scribblenauts...

So - I did it. I went and bought the games mentioned in the previous post, found here if you're lazy

So I can't eat things like meat or vegetables for the next little while. So what.

Anyhow, I've only unwrapped Scribblenauts and have had a fair deal of fun trying to 'outwit the game'. So far, so good.

Important life lessons I've learned from Scribblenauts so far:

1. The best two things to carry with you at all times are:
a) A toaster.
b) A jetpack.

Using those two items, you can do almost anything. The toaster, an unassuming piece of household food-makery, is great for clearing any sized body of water of all sharks, barracudas, and other angry or aggressive fishes. I'm certain it would work on Ninjas as well, but honestly, when have YOU seen a ninja in the water? Never, or else you'd be dead. And wet.

The jetpack is pretty self explanatory.

2. God has no power over Death. Not death the phenomenon, but Death the reaper. Just don't put them in the same room, or you may be found responsible for Theocide. Also, player + chainsaw > God. Go figure.

2 comments:

  1. Scribblenauts is so good. It was a good way of dusting off my DS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. scribble what now?
    play warcraft! ruin your life!

    ReplyDelete